- Parks & Recreation
- Seasonal Events
- Fall Events
- Dover Days Fair 2022
Dover Days Fair 2022
We're kicking of another fall season with our annual Dover Days Fair, with the "Dover Dash" 5K & Fun Run coordinated by the DSHS Cross-Country Team!
Grab the whole family and head down to Dover Center to meet the owners of a variety of local businesses, members of various Town organizations and several state representatives. Bring the whole family along and enjoy food, games bouncy inflatables, music and fun, all together as a community - the Dover Days Fair is enjoyable for all ages!
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 10, 2022
10:00am - 3:00pm
(rain date: Sunday 9/11 from 12 - 5pm)
Admission is FREE for general attendees!
To view the 2022 Dover Days Fair VENDOR SPACES LIST (to accompany 2022 Fair Map vendor space numbers image, above) please CLICK HERE!
BASIC FAIR SCHEDULE:
10AM 2022 DOVER DAYS FAIR is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
DOVER DASH FUN RUN BEGINS!
- TICKETS for INFLATABLES GO ON SALE and INFLATABLE OBSTACLE COURSE AND GIANT SLIDE are OPENED FOR USE.
- UNLIMITED INFLATABLES PASSES are ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE UNTIL 5PM ON FRIDAY 9/9. CLICK HERE to buy your unlimited wristbands right now!
10:30AM DOVER DASH 5K BEGINS!
11AM-3PM DJ MIKE RUTAKOWSKI WILL BE PLAYING MUSIC and TAKING REQUESTS!
- DJ Mike will also be hosting a variety of FREE, active and silly games throughout the day! Participate to win all sorts of tasty treats and DoverRec prizes!
3PM FAIR ENDS
Public Fair parking is permitted at the following designated locations only.
DO NOT PARK IN UNMARKED SPACES ALONG ROADWAYS! Cars parked illegally will be ticketed accordingly.
- Dover Town Hall (5 Springdale Avenue)
- Some on-street parking is marked in front of the building, along with a small horseshoe driveway at main entrance on Springdale Ave.
- A larger parking lot is located off of Centre Street as well as several on-street parking spaces, is marked at the corner and across the street.
- Dover Town Garage (2 Dedham Street)
- Largest available public lot - Enter lot by passing Dunkin’ Donuts on your right.
- Caryl Community Center (4 Springdale Avenue)
- Some on-street parking is marked in front of the building on Springdale Ave.
- A large parking lot, accessible via Whiting Road is available behind the building, .
DO NOT PARK IN THE DOVER TOWN LIBRARY PARKING LOT! The Library is open for regular business on Saturdays and their parking spaces must remain open for library patrons. Fair attendees parked at the library will be ticketed.
- Portable toilet facilities will be set up next to the Library parking lot and are available for all fair attendees and vendors all day (dawn to dusk) on Saturday.
There are no public restrooms available for fair attendees at the Dover Town House, Town Garage OR Town Library! (Caryl Community Center remains closed to the public for renovation.) Additionally, restrooms located within private businesses and organizations around Dover Center (including the Dover Legion) are for patrons of those private businesses or organization ONLY.
ADDITIONAL FAIR NOTES:
- Food and snacks are available at the DOVER LEGION - POST 209 and CHUBB'S ICE CREAM TRUCK while on the fair site. Additional food and/or drinks can be purchased around Dover Center at: Dover Market (corner beyond space #1 on the fair map), Dover Café (corner beyond the inflatables & DJ on the fair map) and Dunkin Donuts (corner beyond the Dover Dash on the fair map).
- For additional details on the DOVER DASH 5K & FUN RUN coordinated and run by the DSHS Cross-Country Team, PLEASE CLICK HERE!(or enter doverdash.racewire.com directly into you browser)
- Lost & Found: Any items found by Parks & Recreation staff following the fair's conclusion will be brought to the Parks & Recreation office (temporarily located in the Dover Town Garage at 2 Dedham Street).
- LOST & FOUND ITEMS WILL BE HELD FOR ONE WEEK ONLY and any items remaining in our office past Friday, September 17th will be thrown away or donated.
- Rain Date - SUNDAY 9/11 from 12-5PM: In the event of inclement weather, Dover Parks & Recreation may need to postpone the fair to its rain date. Any rain date decisions will be made between 5-6PM on Friday 9/9.
- For the most up-to-date event and weather information, follow Dover Parks & Recreation