October 19, 2023 - February 29, 2024
Register now for winter 2023/2024 at DoverRec!
Thursday, October 19, 2023
ONLINE REGISTRATION for many* of our WINTER 2023 / 2024 PROGRAMS began on THURSDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2023!
* additional winter programming and special events (both new and returning) will continue to be added onto our online registration portal and winter programs webpage as all details become available. Registration for programs added after October 19th will be listed along with the program details as they are posted on our winter programs webpage and across our various social media accounts!
Winter programs are typically held throughout December / January / February each year, although some programs or program sessions may occasionally vary, starting earlier or running later than other activities during the season.
To visit our online registration portal, PLEASE CLICK HERE or manually enter: doverrec.activityreg.com into your browser.
ONLINE REGISTRATION REMINDERS...
To save time when registration opens, we recommend that you sign into your families existing account in our online registration portal, prior to registration day, in order to be sure that you have / remember your family login and password OR to give yourself plenty of time to complete the 'forgot password' process ahead of crunch time.
- If you are new to Dover OR DoverRec activities, you may need to Create a New Account. (DO NOT create a new account when you already have one!)
During this advance visit into your account, you should be sure that all your contact information is relevant and up-to-date for the new season. Save valuable selection time and do this BEFORE registration day!
- Your primary contact should be the parent/guardian/caretaker who will be the first call in any event or emergency.
- Your emergency (ie. secondary) contact should be someone (anyone) OTHER THAN the primary contact. This is the person we will call if the primary is not available! When you provide us with the same contact information, it means we have only one way to reach someone in an emergency for your child.
Finally, DO NOT check out after each individual program selection OR after each child! Your family account allows you to fill your shopping cart with ALL your selections -no matter how many programs or family members- and to checkout for it all at once, in a single credit card transaction, just like any other purchasing website.
- Once in your shopping cart, every selection will be held for up to 1 HOUR without payment.
- While in your cart, no one else can select that program space unless you delete it out of your cart OR if you abandon the incomplete transaction for over an hour.
- Save time during the registration rush AND streamline your credit card checkout... fill your cart with everything you want to register for and process a single credit card payment at the end of all your registration selections!