COVID-19 UPDATE : 04.03.2021
- The Massachusetts case rate is rising again, and we may be heading for a third surge.
- Even vaccinated people may be capable of spreading infection.
- Please do what you can to prevent spread
- Mask up and keep your distance
- Socialize outdoors in small groups
- Avoid indoor dining at restaurants or in homes with people who aren't in your immediate household
- Avoid travel if you are unvaccinated.
- Follow the MA travel advisory guidance
- Stay home and get tested if you don't feel well
- If you are called by a contact tracer, answer the call and follow instructions. They will keep your info private.
- Get vaccinated
CASES IN DOVER
The Department of Public Health reported another 7 cases in Dover over the week that ended on 3/30/2021.
CASES IN THE DOVER-SHERBORN SCHOOLS
There was one case in the Middle School during the four-day school week that began on 3/29/2021.
CASES IN MASSACHUSETTS
Massachusetts has the 6th highest per capita COVID case rate in the U.S. The number of daily cases has increased by 42% over the past 14 days. (NY Times)
SIGN UP FOR DOVER COVID-19 OR OTHER TOWN ALERTS AT https://www.doverma.org/list.aspx
Please contact the Board of Health with questions or comments at 617-323-0032, extension 232.